Health & Wellness Advice
With each latest health supplement trend, manufacturers very quickly begin to create products that they claim are the best on the market or the most effective, even manipulating the facts to claim that it is the most popular consumer choice.
These wild claims are often not backed up with scientific support and with no real explanations as to why they have formulated their version of hair supplements in the way that they have or how exactly they work to help regain a healthy head of hair! To say the least, they are very vague.
It can be beyond confusing for consumers, not knowing which products are worth buying and which are worthless fakes. We felt it was time to carefully examine some of the products available, to discover more about which ones may be telling the truth and those that clearly you need to stay away from.
What We Uncovered
Immediately, we were able to spot those that were simply out to make a quick return and cash in on the latest trends versus the products that we consider to be high quality and effective supplements that bring positive results.
- In short, many of the hair supplements contain ingredients that have no scientific or clinical support.
- What’s more, their standardized proprietary formulas do not contain the same potency as they claim on their labels. Many companies even hide their labels or supplement facts which prevent consumers from better understanding what is contained in the formulas.
This is disheartening and quite frankly, misleading. Some companies think that by sticking a label on their bottle with the words, ‘Hair Growth Formula’, without even stating exactly what is inside each pill and why certain ingredients have been added or not, is enough for consumers to want to buy their products. It simply is not the right thing to do.
Our research identified key areas that we felt, raised concerns when purchasing a hair product. With so many products out there, we felt that we needed clear parameters as to what to look out for when investing in a hair supplement.
- Will it be effective? This is perhaps the main concern for consumers, after all, why waste your money on something that is useless? Unfortunately, there are many products that simply don’t work, which is a real concern for many would-be potential buyers. Consumers need to be aware that there is a precise science in creating an effective formula.
- Will it be too expensive for me to purchase? Our research uncovered many manufacturers selling hair growth products for well over $100. People often think that by paying more, they will get better quality. This is not always the case. Don’t risk your hard-earned money on something that has a price which is overinflated and unrealistic.
- Is the company open and transparent? For you to understand whether a company is simply exploiting the latest health trends, or whether the manufacturer is all talk and no action, you need to be consumer savvy in order to establish which are the best companies to purchase products from and which ones to skip. This means manufacturers have to be transparent and open, providing you with as much information and guidance as they can.
Finding Effective, Quality Hair Growth Supplements
OK, so….there are several key elements to look out for that can pretty much guarantee the product’s authenticity.
- Monitoring by a Third Party: There are organizations that will independently monitor and track the reputation of a company and assess their customer satisfaction levels. A company’s reputation is incredibly important within the health industry, make sure you select a top provider, one that has an impeccable reputation and one that is backed by an independent third party monitoring organization.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: Many companies offer you a money back guarantee if their products do not bring the results that you are looking for. Some are better than others. Choose a company who has a solid satisfaction guarantee. A strong guarantee demonstrates the confidence that manufacturers have in their products.
- External Testing: This is not the same as a monitoring company. Third party testing substantiates and verifies the quality of the manufacturer’s product. It can be very expensive for manufacturers to undertake and even disqualify entire shipments of products that don’t reach the correct standards. That said, when manufacturers don’t have independent quality control and testing, there is no way of knowing if their products are effective, or indeed, safe.
Research on Hair Products
Thorough research takes time and money, which most people don’t have an endless supply of. So, we did the work for you, saving you both. We researched numerous hair growth products to ascertain an in-depth analysis of what is out there on the market.
To determine those products that we could rate as beneficial, we looked to see if they contained the correct ingredients, how potent they were and their grade of purity. We eliminated products that we found to contain synthetic fillers, unnecessary ingredients and those that each pill showed inconsistency with each other.
However, that was not all, we didn’t stop there. We understand that facts and figures don’t always tell the whole story. So, we looked for real consumers who had purchased and used the products and asked them for their feedback. Their testimonials helped us to establish a list of the best possible products currently available based on the experience of real consumers.
Our Research Results
Basically, an effective hair formula should contain top quality, clinically proven ingredients in significantly potent doses for optimal effect. There are a variety of significant minerals, vitamins, amino acids and herbs that are beneficial for stimulating hair growth and slowing down hair loss. Some of the most appropriate include biotin, saw palmetto, tocopheryl acetate (the most potent form of Vitamin E) and folic acid to name but a few.
Most products failed to pass our specific criteria.
There were some manufacturers who actually include some good ingredients in their formulas, however, fail to include the most effective and clinically proven key ingredients for optimal hair growth. While other manufacturers simply failed by using a weak potency of certain ingredients than what has been proven effective in scientific studies. Others filled their pills with unnecessary or synthetic ingredients, binders, additives or preservatives. All but a few of them avoided quality control testing.
We are very confident in the brands that we did pick. Given our stringent parameters and reasons for choosing our top products, we are sure our top picks will help you achieve the results you are looking for.
Our Hair Supplement Recommendations
Our product recommendation stands above and beyond the competition, we think you will agree. The company’s excellent reputation, top quality product, external independent monitoring, and testing, coupled with an incredible money back guarantee policy, makes this a good product to consider if you are looking for a quality hair supplement.
✓ Money Back Guarantee
✓ Consumer Feedback
✓ Company Reputation
Of all the hair growth supplements currently available on the market, this is the one that deserves a closer look and very likely, the one that will change your life!
It contains the highest quality natural ingredients, in the correct dose and potency. It does not contain any additives or preservatives and is totally 100% safe to use. The range of key ingredients it contains is second to none including Folic Acid, Biotin, Saw Palmetto and Vitamin B12 (Riboflavin). Additionally, this manufacturer offers an extra Biotin boost for those suffering from severe hair loss. Specifically designed to work synergistically with the main formula, Hairprin Biotin will provide increased benefits.
Quality: Hairprin contains high grade, 100% natural, clinically verified ingredients that are GMP certified.
Reputation: Their reputation is top quality. This manufacturer has several third-party monitoring services, including buySAFE, Norton, and Trustee, as well as an A+ rating from the quality monitoring company QualityTrusted.
Money Back Guarantee: Every item sold, is supported by a 60 day 100% Money Back Guarantee. Such guarantees from manufacturers show strong confidence in their products’ ability to deliver results. Great news for consumers.
What’s more, they are well known in the industry and an established company that provides great customer support service, secure and easy checkout as well as prompt, efficient delivery.
Their commitment to the health industry and consumer is excellent, providing further qualification of efficacy by producing their products in an FDA registered laboratory.
If you are looking for a product that ticks all the right boxes, from an established reputable company with an excellent money-back guarantee, read on to discover more.
It would be good to note that, due to high demand, Hairprin is often sold out. To avoid having to back order, don’t hesitate to make that purchase when you see it in stock.
See the full review
Nutricap Hair Growth
Falling just short of our number one selection is Nutricap Hair Growth supplement, manufactured by a company called Avacor. Their product contains a very good blend of ingredients which should work well to help restore your hair. That being said, some of its ingredients come in inferior forms so they may not be as effective as the ingredients found in our top pick plus, there are only 7 key ingredients. However, we felt that it was definitely a well made product.
This product had many reviews, and while many were positive, there were negative reviews that reduced its score. A number of people reported seeing little to no effect from this product, which is disappointing, considering the price tag. This may have been due to the fact that it only contains 7 ingredients.
Our own tests showed that it was a good product, but we all know that supplements don’t always work the same way for everyone. Even though Nutricap Hair Growth seems to have a very good formula, it could be better by simply including several more key ingredients to tackle both hair loss and stimulate new hair growth. That said, if you don’t mind taking a chance, this product might work for you.
Click here to read the full review
NuHair Hair Rejuvenation
This product is manufactured to contain a vast array of ingredients and is said to boost hair growth and stop hair loss. It contains many of the same ingredients found in our top pick, which is great news. In addition, the ingredients used in their formula are high quality and all natural.
However, there are many ingredients included in the formula that fall under the category of unnecessary, fillers, binders, additives, preservatives etc. Such ingredients are always hard to evaluate in terms of safety and possible side effects when interacting with other medication. Furthermore, it fails to state what amount of each of these ingredients are included leaving us unsure whether or not these are significant or not. This list of “Other Ingredients” on the label is almost as long as the list of active ingredients. While this doesn’t necessarily mean the product won’t work, if you are looking for a premium hair growth supplement you should be spending your money on quality ingredients, not corn starch and talc.
Since the company itself has a good track record and most consumers we spoke to were pretty satisfied with it, we still consider this to be a solid product. Just remember that it has a few slight disadvantages.
Click here to read the full review