Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster Review
* Buying Tip: If you click on the gift icon next to the logo on their website, a 15% discount will be applied to your purchase in the cart. This will make it the cheapest around! Even cheaper than Amazon! Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Check Out Our Top Rated Hair Growth Products
Basic Information: What is “Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster” In this review, you can learn more about a product called Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster, its ingredients, advantages and disadvantages. Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster is an advanced product which contains several beneficial ingredients specifically chosen for their positive effects on the rate of hair growth. Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster has been formulated to treat the areas of the head where thinning hair is most apparent, namely the scalp and crown. If you want to find out more about Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster, continue reading this review.
Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster is comprised of an extremely concentrated formula which allegedly leaves nothing to chance with the extremely high amount of a wide variety of substances which have been proven to improve the rate of hair growth. The product contains a number of extracts from plants which have been used to treat hair loss in the traditional medical practices of various cultures, and these are complemented by a troublingly large number of artificial ingredients, which may have so far unrecognized side effects.
- Citric Acid
- Acetamide Mea
- Hydrolized Keratin
- Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Polysorbate 80
- Polysorbate 60
- PEG-12 Dimethicone
- Tocopheryl Nicotinate
- Methyl Nicotinate
- Sodium Chloride
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Mentha Arvensis Lead Oil
- Saccharomyces/ Magnesium Ferment
- Yeast Extract
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran
- Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract
- Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Ginkgo Bilboa Leaf Extract
- Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Biotin/Folic Acid/Cyanocobalamin/Niacinamide/Pantothenic Acid/Pyridoxine/Riboflavin/Thiamine/Yeast Polypeptides
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract
- Saccharomyces/ Iron Ferment
- Saccharomyces/ Copper Ferment
- Saccharomyces/ Silicon Ferment
- Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment
- Acacia Senegal Gum
Directions Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster is supposed to be used twice daily, as recommended by the manufacturer. It should be applied directly to the area you wish to treat in the morning and in the afternoon. Due to the vitamin rich formula, the skin to which you apply this product will temporarily be redder than usual, but do not worry, as this it normal.
Price One 3.38 ounce bottle of Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster costs $26.50 when purchased from Amazon.
What to Expect After using Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster for over two months, I must say that the result are underwhelming. Despite the manufacturer trying keep up the professional look through their marketing, this product is on the same level as most regular hair growth medicines, and some are even more effective. It is standard practice for manufacturers to claim that their product brings results much quicker than in reality, but even compared to the average, Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster unperformed.
Keep an Eye Out Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster has a blend of countless natural and artificial ingredients, meaning it can have both unprecedented side effects and can trigger numerous allergic reactions.
Manufacturer’s Commitment Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster is covered by a 60 day money back guarantee. This product has no customer reviews.
The Bottom Line Nioxin Salon Professional Products Hair Booster is covered by a solid guarantee and is averagely priced. However, unfortunately the risk of side effects and allergic reactions is high, and while the product does produce results, it produces them slowly.
Do you want to find an effective Hair Growth treatment? Check out our top rated Hair Growth products