Basic Information: What is Vitamins 4 Hair?
This is a comprehensive review of a great hair product named Vitamins 4 Hair. What makes Vitamins 4 Hair special is that it is made from natural ingredients and is free from artificial substances. Vitamins 4 Hair provides your hair with essential vitamins which are required for the optimum growth of your hair. It also stops the process of aging and makes your hair look younger, fuller and stronger.
Vitamins 4 Hair contains a number of ingredients which are given below:
- Vitamin E: It acts as an antioxidant and gives your hair a silky feeling.
- Folic acid: It gives and sustains your natural hair color.
- Niacin: It improves the blood supply of your body, including your scalp which, in turn, increase the hair growth.
- Biotin: It ensures the health and growth of your hair.
- PABA (para amino benzoic acid): It acts as an antioxidant and removes harmful radicals from the body.
- Extracts of Asian fruits, vegetable and herbs.
- Vitamins 4 Hair does not contain undesirable components, such as, sugar, artificial color, flavor, preservatives, additives, lactose, yeast or other dairy products.
Take one capsule of Vitamins 4 Hair one or two times daily. It must be taken before meal, on an empty stomach. Its dosage may be decreased or increased depending on the body weight.
Every bottle of Vitamins 4 Hair contains 60 tablets which can be either one or two month’s supply depending upon your usage. A single bottle is available for a special price of $10 instead of its previous price of $22.
What to Expect
I have damaged hair and I have tried a number of hair products and treatment, but it was all in vain. I took Vitamins 4 Hair for my hair problems. Although, it did not fulfill the huge claims it made but it did make my hair better. After a month, I noticed reduction in the number of split ends. My hair also got a bit thicker and hair fall is less compared to before. I am not sure how long should I keep using Vitamins 4 Hair for long term benefits. I would say Vitamins 4 Hair is not as effective as it claims to be but it does make a difference.
Keep an Eye Out
Pregnant and lactating women should consult their medical practitioner before using Vitamins 4 Hair. This also applies to those on other medication or those who are suffering from some medical ailment.
The manufactures of Vitamins 4 Hair does not offer any money-back or other kind of warranty. In addition to that, after a thorough research we could not find any customer review of Vitamins 4 Hair. These facts make you question the claims made by this product.
The Bottom Line
In the conclusion, Vitamins 4 Hair is a good product for hair because it contains all natural products and lacks unwanted substances like artificial colors, yeast, preservatives, lactose etc. On the other hand, Vitamins 4 Hair does not provide a warranty. It also does not provide monthly or annual subscription.